This year I really wanted to do Vlogmas but time wouldn't allow so instead I am going to share a Christmas Themed blog post every day in the run up to Christmas!
Day 1 of Blogmas brings my 5 favourite ways to get into the festive spirit.
1. Embracing festive flavours. Whether it is a mince pie, mug of mulled wine or a delicious Christmas special from the coffee shop (Spiced Apple Costa) there are few better ways to get in the mood than these.
2. Reading Christmas books. Ted did a Book Advent last year and loved it. This year we didn't have space for more books so we got The Christmasaurus book by the lovely Tom Fletcher and are trying to read a chapter each night. It is such a special book and I am sure The Dinosaur That Pooped Christmas will be read a few times too.
3. Christmas jumpers. 1st December means we can officially wear crimbo tops now so they will be coming out of the wardrobe today!
4. Christmas CD's on at every opportunity. The school run (unless we walk it), doing housework and especially putting the tree up at the weekend.
5. Choosing a new decoration. This year I have decided to redo my colour scheme completely so blue and pink decorations have been purchased and I am loving browsing all the shops for new decs.
What are your best ways to get yourself ready for a Christmas to remember?