As a blogger I have been given the opportunity to talk to these companies and people and it is brilliant. There are so many event's across the country and one in particular has got me feeling very excited - BritMums Live!
I really hope to be able to attend BritMums Live 2014 where I can network, learn more about blogging and most importantly work on those relationships.
Who I Am...
I am a 24 year old first time Mum to a little star called Ted, he is my life and my single greatest creation. I am engaged to Joe, the boy I had a crush on when I was 5, and we hope to get married in the next couple of years. Late For Reality is my outlet, it is where I share my life, my loves and my slightly quirky view on all manner of topics.
Although I have only been blogging as a Mummy since December 2012 I am a big part of the online community. I join in with weekly linky's and blog hops, I am online daily building relationships and making sure to keep positive relationships with my current readers and fellow bloggers.
I tweet several times a day and avidly use Facebook , Instagram and am a confessed Pinterest addict. I am a member of Britmums, Netmums, Tots100 and PBloggers.
Why Choose Me?
I appreciate that you may be approached by lots of bloggers in the run up to this event so I want to explain why you should choose me...
I have worked with a number of big brands and always receive positive feedback from my product reviews. I am passionate about my blog and committed to providing honest good quality posts and building great relationships with the companies I work with.
I am true to myself and only work with companies that I love and want to share with my readers. I want other people to know how great the companies are that I work with and always show that in my posts.
What I can offer you
- Your companies badge/logo on my blog for a whole year
- A post to tell everyone you are my sponsor
- Including your brand name in my BritMum's Live posts
- Your brand logo on my business card at Britmums
- Letting people know across social media that you are my sponsor and including you in my online commentary on the day - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Wearing your item or using your product throughout the day at Britmums Live
- To possibly review your products on the blog or host a competition in the run up to the event
- Writing reviews of your product on your website or sites used to sell your products.
- Hosting competitions or promoting giveaways from your brand
What I Need From You
I am hoping to attend for the whole weekend so will require accommodation, my ticket for the event and transport. If you would like to work with me and sponsor my weekend (some or all of it ) please feel free to email me to discuss further. I am more than happy to discuss possible options
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
I really look forward to working with you!