To celebrate the release of Nashville Season 1 on DVD I am running a competition to win the box set and Volume 1 & 2 of the show Soundtrack!
For those that haven't yet seen this hit US TV series which is on More 4 here is a little bit about the show.
Country gets dirty as two of its major stars go to war! In Nashville, the established ‘Queen of Country’ is upstaged by a successful newcomer but won’t give up her crown that easily in this new smash-hit TV series starring Hayden Panettiere (Heroes, Malcolm In The Middle) and Connie Britton (The West Wing, 24).
Faded country music star Rayna Jaymes (Britton) is asked by her record label to support new young, best-selling star Juliette Barnes (Panettiere) on tour after her own records don’t sell so well. Rayna puts her career at risk by rejecting the idea of a joint tour because she can’t stand Juliette’s new style of ‘bubble-gum country’. But the two women come into conflict when they try to sign up the same guitarist, Rayna’s bandmate and former lover Deacon Claybourne (ER’s Charles Esten).
All 21 episodes of the Double Golden Globe nominated NASHVILLE are available to own on DVD from the 15th July 2013.
You have to be able to fight as well as sing to make it big in Nashville…
To get your hands on this fantastic prize enter below using the Rafflecopter form below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Condition
• Competition closes at 12am on 15th July 2013.
• The winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Lionsgate Films and Late For Reality do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Late For Reality. Late For Reality's decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into. Late For Reality reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and Late For Reality reserves the right to either offer the prize to the entrant whose name is next drawn at random or to re-offer the prize in any future competition.