For Granddads birthday we made him a homemade sweetie chocolate bar! This would be perfect for Fathers day!
Take 2 bars of chocolate...
Sprinkles, buttons, jelly beans marshmallows, sweets, edible glitter, fudge or any other things the kids want to use to make your bar special...but not worms!
A microwavable bowl and wooden spoon
Grease proof paper or silicone mat
- Melt your chocolate in a microwavable bowl being careful to check on it every 10seconds so it doesn't burn! The kids can stir it in the bowl to remove lumps.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto grease proof or silicone mat. Don't worry too much about the shape as its home made.
- Let the kids go crazy decorating with all their lovely treats.
- Set it in the fridge for 12 hours.
- Then you can either wrap it in grease proof then tissue paper to make it special or we broke ours into shards and popped them in a pretty jar with a message!
I made a special Personalised Granddad Pig card and it even has his animals!